Our number one priority here at Wamesit Lanes is to provide a clean and safe environment for guests and employees. We understand that each day comes with new changes and we want you to know we are following all Town, State and Federal guidelines for Covid-19.
Wamesit has deep cleaned and disinfected all areas and surfaces in each location of the building. Employees have been trained on new safety measures and our facilities have been updated to meet these guidelines. Please see below as to the safety protocols we are taking:
- All guests must enter though our main door
- Face Coverings are required for all staff as well as guests
- Limited capacity in the building
- Increased signage as well as social distancing stickers throughout the building
- Employee coronavirus screening before shift
- Any staff that appears to be ill will be sent home.
- Our staff has received training regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols
- All staff are to sanitize hands frequently throughout shift
- Bowling Lanes will be every other lane
- All bowling balls and shoes will be sanitized after each lane rental is finished
- All food handlers are required to wear gloves
- Increased sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Social distance of 6 ft. to be maintained by all staff
- Increased effort in sanitizing high traffic areas.
*Staff is in agreement to abide by all new guidelines including not entering the building if they experience any COVID-19 symptoms.